- 3 cups rolled oats (old fashioned oats or large flake oats, do not use quick oats or steel cut oats.)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups milk (dairy, almond milk or nondairy.)
- ½ cup maple syrup (or substitute with honey or brown sugar)
- 2 eggs (or flax eggs.)
- 3 peaches chopped: roughly 4 cups
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Greek yogurt
- fresh peaches
- maple syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 8 x 13 casserole dish with oil
- In a large bowl, mix oats, baking powder, and spices.
- Stir in the almond milk, maple syrup and eggs.
- Gently fold in the peaches.
- Spread mixture in the prepared casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with almond slices.
- Bake for 45-55 min, until edges are brown, and center is no longer wet.
- Divide into individual servings.
- Top with Greek yogurt, fresh peaches and/or maple syrup.
Good in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Kudos Magazine 7.2 from Hurley Wellness Services