8 oz. Green Beans
1 Tablespoon water
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon rosemary (optional)
Season with salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat egg with 1 tablespoon of water.
- In a separate dish, gently mix parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and rosemary (optional.)
- Dip the green beans in the egg mixture to fully coat.
- Transfer green beans to cheese mixture, gently roll green beans with a fork to fully coat all sides with cheese.
- Place a single layer of green beans on a baking sheet, creating space, so green beans do not touch.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until golden brown and crisp-tender.
Kudos Magazine 7.2 from Hurley Wellness Services